1. Marmite—love or hate?
ADORE Marmite, nice and thick.
2. Marmalade—thick cut or thin cut?
Hmm, like both, current favourite is sweet cider marmalade from Pot Jam in Portmeirion.
3. Porridge—made with milk or water?
Water, don't like it with milk at all.
4. Do you like salt, sugar or honey on your porridge?
5. Loose tea or teabags?
Both, depending on the tea, usually PG Tips teabags though.
6. Where on your door is your letterbox?
In the middle, odd question.
7. What's your favourite curry?
I like most curries, as long as they are not silly hot, particularly like white fish curry and my own plantain curry.
8. What age is the place where you live?
9. Where do the folks running your local corner shop come from?
Royston Vasey, it's a local shop, for local people...
10. Instant or fresh coffee?
Fresh, latte usually, drink about one a week. Tea is another matter, much more important and serious.
11. How far are you from the sea?http://how-far-away-is-the-sea.appspot.com/
gives us 11 miles, but that's to the Mersey as Runcorn, which is stretching the idea of 'sea' to its very limit. About 35 miles to the tip of The Wirral or 25 miles to the Dee Estuary.
12. Have you travelled via Eurostar?
13. If you were going to travel abroad, where's the nearest country to you?
14. If you're female (or possible even some males) do you carry a handbag?
15. Do you have a garden? What do you like growing?
I have a back yard, full of tubs, flowers, mostly purple flowers.
16. Full cream, semi skimmed or skimmed?
Full cream, organic or local.
17. Which London terminal would you travel into if going to the capital?
Euston, but only if I have to, I hate London.
18. Is there a local greasy spoon where you live?
There is, it's the Melting Pot Cafe, famously used on the cover of The Charlatan's best of album. http://www.cdalbumworld.co.uk/acatalog/thecharlatansmeltingpot.html
19. Do you keep Euros in the house?
20. Does your home town have a Latin, Gaelic or Welsh alternative.
Home town doesn't, current town does, Condate. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Northwich
21. Do you have a well known local artist or author?
Alan Garner is 7 miles away. Yes, I keep tabs, want to make something of it?
22. Do you have a favourite Corrie character?
Ena Sharples. One of my role models. And a SF link too (gold star if you know it).
23. Are your kitchen sink taps separate or a mixer?
24. Do you have a favourite brand of blended tea?
Not really, I like most teas, tisanes and herbal brews, though I'm not fond of liqourice in teas. Liquorice is for Pontefract Cakes as any fule kno.
25. What's in your attic if you have one?
Clothes, clothes and more clothes.
26. If you go out for a cream tea, what jam do you like on your scone?
Cherry or Raspberry but I prefer cheese scones to sweet ones.
27. Talking of scones—scon or scown? Jam or cream first?
Scon, jam first.
28.Barth or bath?
29. Carstle or castle?
30. What flavour of crisps do you favour?
Cheese and onion, good old Walkers.
31. If you go to the chippie, what do you like with your chips?
Fish, or a chip barm.
32. Take away, take out or carry out?
33. If you have one, what colour is your wheelie bin?
Black, red and green recycling boxes.
34. What colour skips does your local skip hire use?
35. Do you celebrate Guy Fawkes?
No, but I love fireworks.
36. Dettol or TCP?
37. Do you have a bidet in the bathroom?
38. Do you prefer courgettes or aubergines?
Aubergines. Love, love, love aubergines, bought some miso paste just today to put on grilled aubergine.
39. In the 'real world', do you have friends of other nationalities? Which nationalities?
Irish, American, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch. French. I could go on.
40. Do you have a holy book of any sort in the house?
Nope, but lots of books about world religions.
41. Do you prefer a hankie or tissues?
42. Are you a fan of crumpets? What do you like on them?
Waitrose buttermilk or anyone's sourdough, particularly drplokta
's home made ones. Butter, fresh, real butter. Possibly honey from asphodeline
43. Doorbell, knocker or both?
Neither. Knock on the door.
44. Do you own a car? What sort?
Skoda. It've very red.
45. What sort of pants do you guys prefer? Y fronts or boxers?
46. Anyone still a fan of suspenders?
Yes, short legs, tights go all Nora Batty on me.
47. Do you have a favourite quote from the bard?
No, not particularly, prefer Ben Jonson.
48. Do you like toasted muffins?
Yes, see drplokta
49. Do you think a traditional trifle should contain jelly?
Yes. And lots of sherry.
50. Do you attend regular religious worship? Of what kind?
No, my religion is between me and my gods.